Diversity initiatives are becoming more prevalent in corporate legal departments and claims litigation organizations. Wolters Kluwer ELM Solutions has worked with our corporate and law firm clients and industry diversity experts to create our TyMetrix 360o Diversity Module. The module helps to drive and support diversity initiatives by tracking the diversity data of legal service providers by firm and timekeeper. The module helps you capture diversity information easily, provides metrics and dashboards for reporting, and tracks compliance against program objectives over time. It ensures that organizations are able to not only track diversity at the firm level but also understand if firms are diverse across their timekeeper roles.
Key features of the TyMetrix 360o Diversity Module include:
- Tracks both organization and timekeeper diversity data, including:
- Minority status
- LGBT status
- Veteran status
- Disability status
- Flex time status
- National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms (NAMWOLF) status
- Client-customizable data fields allow for additional categories or revisions to current ones to match your internal vocabulary and diversity tracking
- Collects diversity data from your firms using Data Exchange; diversity data can also be entered directly by clients or law firms.
- Pre-built reports provide the ability to track diversity trend data for law firms and timekeepers