Accelerate productivity and streamline your workflow
Day-to-day legal workflows are now completed easily without having to leave Office.
- Access and manage all of your matters including the emails, documents, narratives, calendars, events, tasks, and people associated with a matter within Office
- Easily view and save emails, documents, and other files or attachments to a matter in seconds
- Simply drag and drop emails, documents, and other attachments to and from their corresponding matters efficiently
- Client configurable, dynamic matter summary pages provide additional context for users that includes matter number, status, open and close date, practice area, and matter type
Speed up invoice review right inside your inbox
Spend management workflows quickly accomplished inside Office applications.
- Review, adjust, approve, and reject invoices, add comments, reason types and manage supporting documentation
- Adjust an entire invoice or drill down to the line item to adjust by percentage or absolute value
- Preview pane displays invoice fees, expenses, discounts, and adjustments
- See at-a-glance details for every invoice with billing organization, matter name, number, invoice and submission dates, days in queue, invoice history, messages, and flags
- View invoices in multiple currencies, preferred currency, and currency submitted
Simplify document collaboration
- Documents and files are opened directly in their associated Office application for viewing and editing
- Edit and save documents with convenient check-in and check-out functionality directly within Office, with document versions tracked automatically in Passport
- Teams working on a matter have immediate access to the most current files and invoices
- Organize matter emails, documents, and invoices via Passport's native Document Management system
Secure and built to perform
System performance is always optimized for a secure and seamless user experience.
- Event-driven connectivity eliminates constant data synchronization, so data and information is available when you need it
- Data and information is securely stored on your Passport server rather than on users’ desktops
- Supports single-sign on authentication methods for Passport
Flexible, easy to deploy, and simple to upgrade.
Access to new functionality and apps can be easily deployed across your organization from your Passport server.
- Centralized application deployment and administration reduce IT costs and eliminate time consuming desktop rollouts
- Supports current and legacy versions of Office and Passport which eliminates major desktop or infrastructure upgrades to take advantage of functionality
- No additional software is required to be installed on your Microsoft Exchange server
- Flexibility to be installed behind your corporate firewall or hosted by ELM Solutions