Live Webinars and Demos
Making the Business Case for a Contract Lifecycle Management Solution
June 2, 2020 - 1:00pm-2:00pm EDT
This webinar will explore the ways in which contract lifecycle management (CLM) solutions address risk mitigation and profit optimization from contract authoring through to obligation management. Our experts will also suggest strategies to align stakeholders across the organization, justify costs, and prepare your team to take action.
- Lauryn Haake, President and Founder, Qualitas Consulting Group
- Lee Matthews, New Ventures Strategy Director, Wolters Kluwer ELM Solutions
In partnership with CCBJ
Coffee Talk: Predictive Insights for TyMetrix 360°
June 4, 2020 - 11:00am-11:30am EDT
Join us for a 30-minute Coffee Talk and get a live demo of Predictive Insights for TyMetrix 360°. Attendees will receive a Starbucks eGift card to grab your favorite cup of joe on us.
The LegalVIEW Predictive Insights Module ranks the best law firms for litigated matters using predictive budget and cycle time data mixed with client-weighted criteria through the power of AI, all from within the firm selection workflow.
Coffee Talk: CLM Matrix V17
June 11, 2020 - 11:00am-11:30am EDT
Join us for a 30-minute sneak peek into what's new with CLM Matrix V17.
Learn how the launch of the CLM Matrix Visual Design Studio brings innovation to enterprise-wide contract workflow configuration. See powerful features that support time-saving efficiencies with an easy-to-use, intuitive UI and benefits that extend to improvements in training, knowledge transfer, and workflow documentation.
Attendees will receive a Starbucks eGift card.
Empower Your Claims Professionals with Predictive Analytics
June 16, 2020 - 1:00pm-2:00pm EDT
Claims organizations have a wealth of litigation data, but how can you turn it into actionable information? What about using it to forecast how long a case may cost, how long it could last, or what the possible outcomes could be?
Join our webinar where we will discuss how you can start using artificial intelligence and predictive analytics to impact your litigation management program. We’ll talk about how data models can take your key performance indicators and historical data and turn it into information you can confidently act on when selecting firms. We’ll explore how predictive analytics impacts budgets, cycle times, and outcomes.
Change Management: Optimizing Your Legal Technology Investment
Advanced technologies, such as artificial intelligence, can bring significant efficiencies and improved outcomes to the legal department. However, along with the technology comes change – and if not managed properly, can make or break your technology investment.
In this webcast, we will address the change management challenges that legal operations face as they bring new technologies to their organization and share best practices for how you can begin to manage change in your legal department more effectively.
In partnership with ALM
- Nathan Cemenska, Director of Legal Operations and Industry Insights, Wolters Kluwers ELM Solutions
- Kimberly Williams, Director of Global Legal Solutions, Citi
Total Spend Management: Go Beyond E-Billing for Better Outcomes
Spend management is evolving, and there are new technologies and services that can drastically improve outcomes from your spend management program. Join us to hear Chubb's experience with Total Spend Management, and learn how you can ride the wave.
In partnership with Above the Law
- Jonathan Weber, Vice President, Claims Optimization – Chubb
- Jeffrey Solomon, Senior Director, Product Management – ELM Solutions
- Michelle Gallagher, Senior Advisor Legal Operations - Dell
Successful CLM Implementation: Legacy Contract Migration
One of the most important aspects of a successful contract lifecycle management solution implementation is the upfront planning and execution of migrating legacy contracts into your new system. Join us to learn about the process and best practices for legacy contract migration.
- Lee Matthews, Product Manager, CLM Matrix – ELM Solutions
- Samir Bhatia, CEO – Brightleaf
Predictive Analytics: You Don’t Need a Crystal Ball to Predict the Future
- Vincent Venturella – ELM Solutions
- Kristen Perkins – Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith, LLP
- Jonathan Weber – Chubb
- Daniel Winkler – Westfield
eBook: The Path to CLM Vendor Selection Success
This eBook has three key areas to consider to set yourself up for selection success:
- Current state: What are your current contract management challenges, and where do you need the most improvement?
- Vendor capabilities: How automated is the solution, and how much custom code is required to update existing workflows?
- Team experience: Does the vendor’s implementation team have a solid history of successful and timely go-lives?