Welcome with Jonah Paransky
Keynote: State of the Industry
Is COVID-19 going to turn the legal world upside down, will we return to business as usual, or something in between? This lively Q&A features three of the most-recognized veterans in the legal industry sharing their insights into where we are, how to get to tomorrow, and what that day will look like.
- Ralph Baxter - Former Chairman and CEO of Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe
- Jeff Carr - Former SVP and General Counsel of Univar Solutions and FMC Technologies
- Nathan Cemenska - Director, Legal Operations and Industry Insights, Wolters Kluwer's ELM Solutions
- Tom Sabatino - Former General Counsel of Aetna, Hertz, Walgreens, United Airlines, and Baxter
The ACC/Wolters Kluwer Legal Ops Maturity Survey
Wolters Kluwer, in partnership with the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC), surveyed legal departments on their level of operational maturity across 15 legal operations functions including: compliance, contract management, information governance, change management, and others. In this session, we discuss the results and review key actions you can take to increase the maturity of your legal operations function.
- Matt Kivlin - Senior Director Product Management, Wolters Kluwer's ELM Solutions
- Catherine Moynihan - ACC Associate Vice President, Legal Management Services
Transforming your Legal Operations with AI - International Paper Case Study
Are you maximizing your spend management program? Are you overlooking cost-saving and increased compliance opportunities?
Learn how legal operations can successfully transform by understanding the AI solutions in the market and how implementing an AI-driven invoice review service can save time and money.
This session features a case study presented by International Paper detailing their AI technology implementation journey, as well as the results they have experienced to date.
- Jennifer Ingram - Director, Legal Operations and Information Governance, International Paper
- Alyza Tarmohamed - Senior Director, LegalVIEW® BillAnalyzer Leader, Wolters Kluwer's ELM Solutions
Introducing CLM Matrix Spring '20 Release
CLM Matrix has changed! We’ve taken the great, dependable features - like our best-in-class workflow capability and comprehensive, flexible document generation - and combined them with a brand new graphical user interface and Visual Design Studio to simplify the contract process.
Watch this session to see the debut of the new version and learn how it can work in your organization.
- Jay Kiros - Global Director Sales Engineering, Wolters Kluwer's ELM Solutions
- Terry Sadowski - CLM General Manager and Segment Leader, Wolters Kluwer's ELM Solutions