When you want to take spend management further, LegalVIEW® BillAnalyzer manages the entire invoicing review process through a combination of technology, advanced machine learning, and professional expertise to ensure outside firm compliance with billing guidelines, while offering clients an average cost savings of 7 to 15 percent in legal fees. This service reviews and scrutinizes legal bills against any billing guidelines, service level agreements, applicable laws, and other generally accepted standards that address client key pain points. By taking a consultative approach to managing the interactions between clients and outside counsel, not only are in-house lawyers freed up to focus on the matter itself, but our team is about to improve quality of work and resolve matters in a timelier manner.
Why Implement LegalVIEW BillAnalyzer?
- Drives law firm compliance and consistency with well-defined billing guidelines
- Improves relationship and collaboration with outside counsel by removing the friction that comes from focusing on billing issues
- Frees up in-house lawyers to focus more on the matter itself and legal issue at hand
- Provides cost management on legal bill spend with the ability to bring issues to the forefront faster
- Delivers law firm performance metrics and reporting for actionable insights
- Refines guidelines through a consultative approach, fostering communication to shorten the life of cases and drive better value from firms
Why choose ELM Solutions LegalVIEW BillAnalyzer for legal bill review?
- Best-in-class data and analytics, along with machine learning, to help you better manage your claims department or litigation program.
- Detailed invoice reviews by experienced legal professionals that leverage best practices, enhance billing guidelines and rules, resulting in cost control and savings opportunities.
- Relationship management – we take a consultative approach to managing the interactions between clients and outside counsel to improve quality of work and resolve matters in a timely manner.
- Security – The team only sees invoices in their queue, and has access to the information necessary to conduct the review.
- Experience – Reviewers specialize in scrutinizing invoices and providing law firms and clients precise information relative to specific guideline violations.
- Scalable – From steady state to extraordinary peak volumes of invoices, LegalVIEW BillAnalyzer can handle any amount of volume.