Simplify how work gets done.
- Screens, fields, rules, workflows, reporting, security model, and more can all be configured to support each client’s business needs and processes
- Role-based configuration delivers the most relevant information, tasks, reminders, and reports to each team member and defines appropriate levels of access based on each user’s responsibilities
- Business process management tools automate and streamline both simple and complex processes so legal staff spend less time on manual tasks
- Conveniently manage key matters directly through Microsoft® Outlook®
- Quickly and securely review and approve invoices anywhere using the TyMetrix 360° mobile app
Improve decision making with clear visibility and insight into legal spend.
- Drill-down reporting capabilities and a powerful, flexible, and secure interface for building reports and analyzing data
- Pre-configured report templates allow users to easily run new, recurring, scheduled, and event-driven reports
- Role-based reports provide summary views of key performance indicators (KPIs) and make it easy to identify trends and potential risks
Strengthen internal and external collaboration.
- Securely collaborate with outside counsel and other legal service providers on matters, budgets, timekeepers, diaries, notes, calendars, and documents
- Easily share knowledge and track all information associated with a large matter portfolio in a secure and consolidated place
Evolve the system as business needs change.
- Administrator controls facilitate configuration changes in support of local business needs, requirements, and regulations
- TyMetrix 360° modules enable clients to cost-effectively expand their system’s capabilities to meet specific or emerging business needs
- Multi-currency support for 85 currencies, credit note handling, and other VAT compliance support features enable global e-billing in compliance with local tax requirements, and enables the display each user’s preferred currency and date/time format
Reduce system support costs and drive down the TCO of legal and claims systems.
- Flexible, self-serve administration capabilities provide configuration options for staff and reduce reliance on internal IT support
- SaaS deployment enables quick access to new releases and upgrades in real-time, without installing new software
- TyMetrix 360° implementation, maintenance, hosting, and security are all managed by our company, which reduces reliance on client-side IT effort, supports business continuity, and lowers the total cost of ownership (TCO) of the solution
- Flexibility to host TyMetrix 360° in either a North American or European-based location in order to meet each company’s global data requirements
Enjoy the confidence and reliability of highly-secure data and information management.
- Highly-secure operations and audit controls (SSAE 16) are in place to ensure that data is protected and that the solution meets each client’s data security requirements
- All client data is encrypted while in-transit or at-rest, which maintains the security and privacy of each client’s data
- Annual SOC 1 Type 2 and SOC 2 Type 2 audits of both ELM Solutions and our hosting provider
TyMetrix® 360° Applications
LegalVIEW® Analytics Offerings
TyMetrix® 360° Application Modules
TyMetrix 360® Product Collateral
Experts' Corner Content
- Building the Business Case for an Enterprise Legal Management System
- Legal Operations within Global Organizations
- Maximizing Legal Technology ROI through Effective Training & Knowledge Transfer
- Maximize Your Technology Investment
- Execute a Long-term Technology Strategy
- Leveraging Business Intelligence to Drive Improvements in the Business and the Practice of Law
- Driving Success With Data
- Cutting Through the Maze
- 6 Key Factors that Drive Law Firm Rates