Passport® is a patented Enterprise Legal Management technology platform that enables enterprise organizations to unite all of their systems that manage legal, risk, and compliance activities on a single, secure, and collaborative framework. Using Passport, companies:
- Simplify the way staff work and improve collaboration across internal teams and with external service providers
- Use data from across systems and departments to mitigate risk and more strategically manage legal matters, insurance claims, compliance, and their associated costs
- Rapidly evolve their technology to support new or unique business needs
- Drive down the total cost of ownership (TCO) of their legal, GRC, and claims systems
Passport solutions are available for on-premise or dedicated hosted deployment, which offers each client the flexibility to select the option that best suits its company’s IT preferences and/or data security requirements.
The Passport ecosystem includes:
We offer Passport applications for:
All of these applications share the Passport platform as their foundation, which means that they can be used individually, or seamlessly combined to deliver a unified solution for the management of legal, risk, and compliance activities across the enterprise.
Client-Built and Partner-Developed Passport Applications:
Passport Toolkits provide clients or third-party application developers with the ability to build new applications or modules that leverage the power of Passport and work seamlessly with our applications.
Passport includes core components, such as a database, workflow and rules engines, security, search, and more. These common and reusable components are leveraged by all applications built on the Passport platform. This ensures that applications share data and work together seamlessly to maximize visibility and streamline processes across the enterprise.
Passport Toolkits provide powerful capabilities to administer, configure, and extend Passport solutions. Using these toolkits, our clients and partners have the ability to tailor Passport to meet precise client requirements or to build new solutions to support emerging business needs.
The Passport Data Warehouse works together with the platform to deliver reporting and business intelligence that consolidate data from across systems and departments for maximum visibility into matters, risk, compliance, and cost.
The Passport Collaboration Portal enables organizations to securely and efficiently collaborate with outside counsel and other external service providers.
The platform’s open integration capabilities enable Passport to deeply integrate with a client’s technology assets that are already in place, which ensures a seamless flow of data and processes between Passport and these systems. In addition, we offer the Passport Connector Library, a collection of pre-packaged integrations between Passport and complementary solutions, such as legal holds, service of process, and email systems, regulatory content providers, and others. By integrating Passport with our Technology Partners’ solutions, we ensure that each Passport implementation delivers the precise combination of best-in-class technologies to meet client needs and maximize value.
Simplify how staff work.
Passport® provides legal, risk, and compliance staff with a single workspace to access all of the information and resources they need, which creates a streamlined user experience and reduces training requirements
Recognized for industry-leading usability, Passport’s simple, intuitive navigation and role-based user interface deliver an optimized, personalized experience for each user
Role-based user homepage delivers the most relevant information, tasks, reminders, and reports to each team member
Platform-level business process management (BPM) tools (e.g., rules and workflow engines) automate and streamline processes so that professionals spend less time on administrative tasks and instead concentrate on higher-value work
Gain visibility across all data to improve decision-making and mitigate risk.
Consolidation of systems onto a single platform and Passport’s open integration capabilities facilitate integrated reporting across all systems and departments that support legal, risk, compliance, and claims activities
Passport’s ability to deeply integrate with enterprise systems that are already in place enables clients to leverage existing technology investments, while also consolidating access to data and information through Passport
The Passport Data Warehouse works together with the platform to consolidate data and deliver business intelligence that maximizes visibility across the enterprise and enables more strategic management of matters, risk, compliance, and cost
Executive dashboards provide at-a-glance views of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and KRIs (Key Risk Indicators)
Improve internal and external collaboration.
- Passport seamlessly unites legal, risk, and compliance-related processes, data, and documents on a single platform, which enables teams across the organization to easily collaborate and share knowledge
Adapt systems as business needs change.
- Passport Toolkits enable clients to manage many types of system customization and system maintenance projects in-house, which helps to reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO) of their solutions
- Toolkits provide the ability to build custom applications or modules in-house that leverage the platform components, which enables clients to readily adapt Passport to support their unique and emerging business needs
Enable best practices across legal, GRC, and claims defense functions.
- Platform-level BPM tools enable consistent enforcement of best practices and business processes across legal, risk, compliance, and claims staff
- Best practices-based templates, business processes, workflows, and reports are built into all Passport applications
Reduce system support costs and drive down the TCO of legal, GRC, and claims systems.
Sharing of core components across applications optimizes system interoperability, which reduces IT support needs
Passport Toolkits give IT the power to modify and maintain the system in-house
- A single set of administration tools for all platform applications helps to improve administration and support efficiency
- The option to have ELM Solutions host Passport in our highly-secure and fully-dedicated private cloud environment offers clients ease of implementation, worry-free maintenance, and an upfront and predictable TCO
Adapt Passport to meet new and unique business needs.
- Shared platform components and Passport Toolkits enable IT to cost-effectively build custom applications or modules on the platform to meet specific or emerging business needs
- The Passport web services API allows integration with third-party systems to support unique needs related to the integration of data and processes
Support the needs of a global and mobile workforce.
Passport Toolkits facilitate configuration changes in support of local business needs and requirements/regulations
Unique applications used by global business units can be consolidated onto the platform for ease of centralized administration and support
- Platform-level mobility component ensures that mobile capabilities flow across all Passport applications and enables IT to build new, mobile-only screens for its organization’s unique, on-the-go data capture needs
Passport Application Modules
LegalVIEW® Analytics Offerings
Passport® Product Collateral