Passport® Legal Matter Management optimizes legal department performance and enables more strategic management of matters and legal risk. The solution makes the day-to-day responsibilities of legal department staff easier and supports the needs of executive management through its ability to:
- Simplify how lawyers and legal staff work
- Automate and streamline legal business processes
- Enhance collaboration and knowledge sharing among internal and external legal team members
- Provide visibility across a matter portfolio
- Illustrate the relationships between cost, financial and business risk, department workload, outside counsel use, and matter status
- Inform strategic decision making to improve matter outcomes and mitigate legal risk
Built on Passport, our patented technology platform, Passport Legal Matter Management is available as a standalone application or can be combined with Passport Legal Spend Management, which enables outside counsel e-billing and in-depth analysis of matter costs and legal spend. The solution also integrates seamlessly with Passport GRC. This integration allows legal, risk, and compliance functions to easily share information and processes and close the loop on compliance issues that become legal matters. All of these solutions are available for on-premise or dedicated hosted deployment, which offers each client the flexibility to select the option that best suits its company’s IT preferences and/or data security requirements.
Passport Legal Matter Management can also be used with our LegalVIEW® analytics offerings to further enhance the legal department’s ability to benchmark its performance and evaluate outside counsel value. These offerings are powered by the LegalVIEW data warehouse, which is the world’s largest source of legal performance data. Using LegalVIEW analytics tools, legal departments are able to more accurately and effectively establish matter staffing strategies and budgets, as well as communicate departmental performance.
Simplify and streamline the way attorneys and legal staff work.
Improve visibility into legal risks and trends and make more proactive and strategic business decisions.
Improve collaboration and knowledge sharing among internal and external team members.
Meet current and future business needs with a configurable and extensible solution.
Passport® Product Collateral
Experts' Corner Content
- Legal Matter and Spend Management Software
- The Intersection of Legal and GRC
Data Privacy Laws and Cross-Border Legal Transactions: A Practical Guide for Global Corporate Legal Departments
Execute a Long-term Technology Strategy
Maximizing Legal Technology ROI through Effective Training and Knowledge Transfer
- Driving Success With Data
- Cutting Through the Maze
- 6 Key Factors that Drive Law Firm Rates